A podcast is a series of digital audio or video files which a user can download and listen to and the content at Small Business Conversations targets individuals, entrepreneurs, and small business owners who are seeking to be inspired, informed, and educated on starting and growing a small business.
The podcast hosts professionals who share their passion, knowledge, and journey on business in a variety of areas.
The format is a free-flow conversation discussing you, your business, and the P(assion) K(nowledge) and J(ourney) that has led you to today’s podcast.
- About Your Business
- How did you get started?
- Tell me about a big WIN (Success Story)
- Tell me about a big LOSS and how you recovered
- Favorite Book or Website
- Passion, Knowledge, Journey
The time goal for the entire episode is about 15-20 minutes. The interview time will be between 7-10 minutes.
No. The main recording will be held via Cast and all of our interviews are professionally edited.
Yes. If requested, we will send you a blind link to audition the podcast before it is published.
We only record audio, no video so you can be dressed however you please. If you would like a video recording, please make this request at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled interview date.
You will receive a Cast link via email to click on. The program works best in Chrome.
The browser will prompt you to select the correct microphone. If you have a Bluetooth headset, this works perfectly. Headphones are required otherwise the interviewee’s voice will leak into your audio track.
- A professional microphone is a plus, but don’t shouldn’t worry if you don’t have one.
- Pick a quiet location for the interview and try to eliminate noise and distractions. Don’t forget to turn off sounds on your phone and turndown any background music.
- Speak slow
- Try to relax and be yourself: the format is very free-form, friendly, and forgiving.